Breaking: Minister Of Npower, Hajiya Sadiya Releases Transition Plan For Batch A & B

25491
Spread the love

As apart of the transition process before eligible volunteers will be absorbed into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries, a compulsory completion of psychometric assessment would be done to determine competency and placement into various opportunities –  Umar Sadiya Farouq disclosed.

Only successful volunteers will get the limited spaces available for engagement. More details about the Psychometric Test assessment will ensue in the incoming week.

Similarly, Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo maintained that existing beneficiaries will not be thrown to the street as he explained in a virtual conversion with Channel Tv last week.

The ministry said the current enrollees of the scheme (Batch A) will exit June 30, 2020 while (Batch B) will exit the programme on July 31, 2020.”

“This is contained in a statement in Abuja on Friday by the Deputy Director Information of the ministry, Rhoda Iliya”

Hajiya Sadiya Farouq, said “We have commenced the transitioning of beneficiaries from Batches A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities.

The Federal government is committed to the continuation and expansion and as such will now begin enrolment and on boarding of a new Batch of beneficiaries.

Skills acquisition for entrepreneurship and job creation are critical for an economy that will require a boost post-COVID-19 and we are gearing up proactively for the challenge”.

It also explained that the enrollment will provide opportunities for more Nigerian youths to access the programme, in furtherance of the President’s vision of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty”.

Credit To Opera

Read Also: Breaking: Tension In The Air As Npower Beneficiaries Give Minister Sadiya Ultimatum To Drop The Purported Disengagement Plan


Spread the love
ALSO READ THIS:  Breaking: President Muhammadu Buhari Directs Immediate Increase Of Npower Beneficiaries From 500,000 To 1,000,000



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *