In a meeting of Telpecon held at No 4, Aguta Street, Opposite Perus Hotel, Area 11, Abuja, on 22nd September, 2021 under the chairmanship of Professor Nkanta Gideon in the presence of National Exco; Professor Elizabeth Praise, Pastor ( Amb ) Asogbon Oluwayomi G, Bishop ( Professor ) Samson Okah, Apostle Ken Nwankama and Doctor Ishaya Dominion David, the following resolutions were reached:
1. That in accordance with the directives of the foreign donor, a letter of notification on the forthcoming grant disbursement should be forwarded to all security agencies (DSS, EFCC, NFIU, IGP, ICPC) and Central Bank of Nigeria.
Note: the BOT Secretary in person of Pastor (Amb) Asogbon Oluwayomi has already written a well articulated and constructive letters to that effect and forwarded them to the appropriate quarters.
2. That, the acknowledgement copy of the letters would be forwarded to the donor for the next action.
3. That, Nigerians should please bear with disbursement committee as they are not sleeping as Professor Prince Isong, the consultant of the Telpecon should even be appreciated for his doggedness and unrelenting efforts thus far.
4. That It’s no longer a news that Telpecon as a body only has 150 NGOs from inception till December 2019 and no NGO registration was entertained after this period.
5. That all concerned NGOs/Coops on this aforementioned matter should forward their letter to the BOT Chairman of Telpecon through BOT Secretary of Telpecon for necessary actions at 4, Agatu Street Opp Petrus Hotel, Area 11, Abuja.
6. That due to the recent development and as a doctrine of necessity which demands for immediate action on the present hullabaloo rocking the ship of Telpecon, on this note, the board of trustees unanimously agreed to appoint Bishop (Prof) Okah Samson as the Spokesperson of the body till after Disbursement.
7. Also, the decision was reached by the board to avoid the reoccurrence of issue that rocked the organization in February to April,2021 which dragged the grant till this time and if not for God, this lifetime opportunity would have slipped away.
8. That on no account should any BOT, Executive and National Members of Telpecon release any voice note till after disbursement except so decided and approved by the BOT Chairman of Telpecon.
-NB. Also, The Spokesperson shall be communicating whatever the BOT approved to the general house.
9. That BOT Chairman reserves the statutory power to give voice note when the need arises.
10. That BOT chairman reserves the authority to delegate the BOT Secretary and Executive President to give approved voice note when the need arises.
11. That any BOT, Executive and National Members of Telpecon who violates this rule would faced the disciplinary committee before disbursement.
12. That any post related to BOT, Executive and National Members should be reported to the appropriate quarters for necessary discussion and action.
Similarly to the resolutions, a conflict resolution committee was resuscitated under the chairmanship of Apostle (Dr) Ken Nwakama and their terms of reference would be announced soon.
In addition, it was also suggested that the six geopolitical zones should be represented in the affairs.